We are committed to bringing our customers the finest-quality packaging to help streamline their supply chain. Yet as we grow, several aspects of our business will never change:
- Continual reinvesting in equipment and personnel
- Communicating product quality through design and production
- Creating innovative problem-solving designs and market solutions
- Exceeding the expectations of our customers
To offer our customers the ability to enhance their presence in the marketplace by providing innovative, high-quality and competitively priced displays and packaging.
To provide our customers with solutions that continuously improve the look and functionality of their packaging and provide ways to create a more efficient supply chain.
WHY CHOOSE US
McLean’s flexible customer-focused business model and investment in the latest technology help our customers win in a challenging and demanding marketplace.
Collaborative Design Techniques
Our design teams understand how to create strong visual and functional packaging that highlights and protects our customers’ products. When McLean Packaging initiates a project, sales and design work together with our customers to ensure all marketing, design, and packaging options have been fully explored. Using sophisticated packaging software, we can develop and produce physical white samples for evaluation or an electronic rendering of the design, followed by a mocked-up prototype to ensure customer satisfaction. This is all accomplished with a keen understanding of an ecological balance and keeps total cost packaging opportunities in the forefront.
Documented Employee Training
Statistically Based Incoming Inspection
In-Process Inspections & Verifications
Customer Satisfaction Process
In the ﬁnal analysis, key objectives include:
- Ensuring all of the marketing targets have been met
- Utilizing all opportunities to apply the most sustainable materials available
- Maximizing cost-saving opportunities
Dedicated Sustainability Practices
McLean Packaging is constantly working on solutions that address the environmental impact of the packaging we create. Let us work with your team to create the most sustainable, responsible package for your products.
- Corrugated Plant in Vineland, NJ, derives 50% of its energy from 77,000 solar panels.
- Sourcing and promoting a sustainable product range including:
- SFI and FSC certified paper
- Post-consumer recycled plastics
- Corrugated scrap is collected, recycled, converted into chipboard paper stock, then used at our Set-Up Box manufacturing facility in Nazareth, PA.
- Inks used in corrugated printing are water based and allow for proper recycling.
- Remnant inks are repurposed into new colors or are broken down into water and solid form. The water and ink are separated, allowing the water to be treated and recycled in the plant or back into the water stream. The ink is turned into a solid and properly discarded.
Environmental Responsibility in Packaging
Folding Carton Division
1504 Glen Ave
Moorestown, NJ 08057
Our Folding Carton division is fully equipped for designing, printing, and finishing folding cartons and rigid set box components.
Rigid Paper Box Division
Broad & Easton Streets
Nazareth, PA 18064
Our Nazareth facility houses both our Rigid Set Box and Thermoforming divisions, allowing McLean to manufacture high-quality parts for your set box project all in one place.
1000 Thomas Busch Memorial Highway
Pennsauken, NJ 08110
Our Corrugated division offers innovative capabilities that create new standards in flexo printing, and designs that utilize techniques that reduce costs and improve execution at retail.