Sustainability & the Environment
As an industry leader, McLean Packaging Corporation is committed to minimizing the impact of its activities on the environment. The keys to achieving this goal are:
- Minimizing waste by evaluating operations and ensuring their maximum efficiency
- Actively promoting recycling
- Sourcing and promoting a sustainable and recyclable product range
- Minimizing materials added to the waste stream by offering a product range that includes a percentage of post-consumer recycled content
- Aggressively exploring sustainable design opportunities
- Meeting or exceeding all environmental legislation that relates to the company
In addition to the overall goals of the company, we have also invested in a few other environmentally friendly initiatives:
- Our Moorestown, NJ Folding Carton Division is FSC® ,SFI® and PEFC™ certified. We can provide paper and paperboard products originating from responsible forestry. Chain of Custody logos can be advertised on your packaging. Please contact a McLean Packaging representative for more information.
Please click on the link of the certification that you would like to see and a PDF version of the formal certification letter will open.
1. McLean Packaging – 276332 – FSC COC – Cert Final
2. McLean Packaging – 276332 – SFI COC – Cert Final
3. McLean Packaging – 276332-PEFC COC – Cert Final
- Philcorr, a corrugated sheet manufacturer subsidiary located in Vineland, NJ, generates 50% of its total power via a 1.2-megawatt rooftop solar system (3,500 hundred fixed panels totaling 77,000 squares).
- Our plants recycle over 95% of their in-house waste through conventional recycling methods.