Our Quality Commitment
“Provide our customers with products that meet their exacting quality standards on a continual basis.”
Our quality statement is supported by the procedures and systems currently in place, which include:
- Statistically based Incoming Inspection.
- Customer based AQL levels
- Quality testing
- In-Process Inspections and Verification
- On line UPC scanning
- Vision Systems
- Final Inspections
- Lot traceability
- Final product release
- An active Customer Satisfaction process
- CAPA system
- Continuous improvement
- Documented employee training
- Work instructions
- In process, documented accountability
Quality Management is one of our most valuable resources. Quality is taught and practiced real-time at the operator level and receives great support from management and ownership.
In addition, each facility has documented Housekeeping, Pest Control and Preventive Maintenance programs in place.