Products & Services
Folding Carton Division – Moorestown, NJ
Located just minutes from Philadelphia is our 100,000 square foot, state-of-the-art folding carton manufacturing site. The facility boasts an array of cutting edge printing and converting technology that takes “value added” to new heights. The versatile capabilities of our equipment and personnel allow McLean to tend to all of our customers packaging needs, whether it be plastics, paperboard, laminated substrates or combination packaging, we have the ability to handle it all!
Some specific technologies and capabilities include:
- Engineering and design for pre-production sampling and color mock ups
- State-of-the-art prepress and Direct-to-plate technology
- 10-station Combination lithographic and flexo UV printing that makes your packaging pop; high end metallics, dimensional coatings, reticulating coatings, combination coatings…all in-line!
- Specialty hot stamping and embossing
- Rotary hot stamping for extraordinary coverage on large solids at high speeds
- Silk screen printing for specialty effects
- Rigid and flexible windowing for combination packaging
- High speed gluing with in-line ability for tag and label application
In addition to our converting technology also exists a high concentration on quality which is governed by our ISO compliant quality management system, a focus on the environment and extraordinary customer service.