Graphic and Structure Design
Our design teams understand how to create strong visual and functional packaging that highlight and protect our customers’ products. This is all accomplished with a keen understanding of ecological balance and keeping total cost packaging opportunities in the forefront.
When McLean Packaging initiates a project, sales and design work together with our customers to ensure all marketing, design and packaging options have been fully explored. Using sophisticated packaging software, our design presentations can be demonstrated as a white sample or rendering followed with a mocked up prototype.
In the final analysis, the finished product must:
- meet all of the marketing targets
- use the most sustainable materials available
- maximize total cost opportunities
- pack out easily and setup quickly at retail
- optimize pallet space
- stand up to the rigors of distribution without damage